Dogs and cats are required to be licensed annually. Licensed applications are available at the link below or through the Office of the Borough Clerk at 609-490-5100.
- Licensing of your dog requires a rabies certification valid through October 31st of the current licensing year.
- If you dog has been neutered or spayed, you must present documentation, such as a certificate or veterinary bill, the first time the dog is licensed.
- Licenses are valid January 1st through December 31st of each year.
- Hightstown Borough limits the ownership of dogs to two (2) per household.
- Licensing of cats is required by ordinance.
- Rabies vaccinations must be current at the time of licensing.
- Licenses are valid July 1st through June 30th of each year.
- The maximum fee per household is $30.00 regardless of the number of cats licensed per home.